Breaking News
Loading...
Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

HENTAI 3D Please!! Shooting Star

16:24:00

Circle : R-LABEL
Release : Feb/02/2007
Link: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE029098.html

~~~Summary~~~~
On my way home one day, I casually glanced upwards at the night sky,
Where I saw a twinkling, shining object.
At that moment, I saw a shooting star ? a thing I had never seen before in my entire life.
"That's right! If you wish upon a shooting star, then it's meant to come true!"
Even while I was thinking that it was a stupid idea,
In the depths of my heart I was desperately calling.
"I want a little sister! Please! Shooting Star!!"
But then I came to my senses, and was immediately set upon by a sense of self-disgust.
"Oh, what am I wishing for...ha ha ha."
I was walking alone all the while, and I finally arrived home but,
There, something that I'd thought impossible (but still good) was waiting for me...

1 SỐ HÌNH ẢNH TRONG PHIM:




LINK DOWN VÀ XEM ONLINE:


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Toggle Footer